I’ve decided to do a little sumthin’ sumthin’ in my blog to:
- Make my blog stay active,
- Let me have something to do on the days when I have absolutely nothing to do, and
- So I’ll have a reason to blog more often.^^
So what have I decided to do?
I found this 30-day Blog Challenge sometime back, and I’ve told myself that I wanna get started on it after my finals, but yeah, as you can see, it dragged on til now. =l
So what exactly is this 30-day Blog Challenge? It is a sort of ‘activity’, really, where you post different stuff on the different days, just to let people know more about you. It can be just a short description, or you could write an essay-long post about it, but then that would get your readers a little.. bored, don’t you think? =3
So here’s what I gotta do for the challenge:
- Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
- Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
- Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
- Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
- Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
- Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
- Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
- Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
- Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
- Day 10 – A photo of our favorite place to eat.
- Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
- Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
- Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
- Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
- Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
- Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
- Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
- Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
- Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
- Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
- Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
- Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
- Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
- Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
- Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
- Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
- Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
- Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
- Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
- Day 30 – A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days
I’ll start tonight, because the first one stated ‘how your day was‘, and my day isn’t over yet. ;) Oh, and when I manage to complete all 30 tasks, I’ll link it all in a post so that you can click on whichever day/topic you want to read. =)