No, I don’t celebrate it… But I DO think that it’s a good idea to write a post about what I’m thankful for, like I did last year. I dunno, I find that it’s a good way to remind myself to be thankful for what I have and what has happened.
I dunno. It may sound weird and useless, but… when I have a hard time, I can look back on these and just be thankful. ^^
So here goes, the list of what I’m thankful for, in no particular order:
- EVERYTHING that had happened to me these few months. I will not mention specifically what, but some of you will have an idea what it is. It was stupid of me to use that method to get away with it.. I should have chosen a stealthier method. xD And it also helped open my eyes on what I actually want in this life. It made me realise which path I have and always will chose; and the mistake I have made.
- My family. I will ALWAYS be thankful of them. Especially mummy and Ashley. Mummy is my rock; the foundation that I lean to whenever I have something on my mind, and the person I know I can trust my life with. Ashley is my comic relief. xD I’m kidding, bitch. You know I love you. x]
- My friends who have stuck with me through thick and thin. Lika, Ann, Aimi. Ann and Lika, for being there for me since I was 9 (Ann) and around 15 (Lika), and for putting up through all of my crap. Aimi, you’re one mad woman, but I still love you nonetheless. ;p
- To the people who have walked out of my life. Thank you. No, really. Thank you. You proved to me how deserving I am. You taught me about self-worth; that everytime I say goodbye to one, another better one comes along. And I will keep waiting until the right one comes, so until then, I’m just gonna enjoy my life and take each day as it comes, and live life to the fullest. ^^
- To the people who have walked in to my life and have stayed; be it recently or ages ago. I believe that every person who walks into my life has their purpose, so if you’ve been a part of my life for a long time, thank you for staying. And if you’ve just walked in, well, welcome to my world of MADNESS. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. xD xD
- And of course, me. There is no one else I’m thankful for being. Not to sound conceited, but rather, I have finally learnt to love myself for who I am, and I’m not gonna change myself just to please somebody. I will keep doing what I love, and if you really do care about me, you will respect my decisions, whatever they may be. Even every flaw/inability I have is what makes me, me. =)