In other words, goal for 2012.
I know, I know… I can already hear some of you groan at the very mention.
To be honest I don’t really think much of resolutions either; rather, I think of it as goals I want to achieve this year. Then at least I’d have something to work on. So here goes, in no particular order:
1. To be happy.
2. To not allow others to interfere in what I love doing.
3. Appreciate the people dear to me.
4. Don’t be afraid to take chances.
5. No dream is ever too big/unreachable.
6. Listen to my heart, but trust my intuition.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!