Am I in a position to say that about myself? :lol:
Well if it’s all the same, here are the things that I think describe me:
- I ramble a lot. I can ramble about anything and everything, if I have the mood for it. Especially blogging.
- I’m a grammar nazi. A staunch one, I guess you could say, because I get positively annoyed and I swear I roll my eyes every time someone confuses ‘their’ with ‘there’ and ‘they’re’, and ‘you’re’ with ‘your’. I HATE IT.
- I’m 170cm. Pretty tall by Malaysian standards.
- I like to have ‘me’ time. That is to say, I like being alone. Don’t get me wrong; I love hanging out and stuff like that, but I need to have time to myself too. I can’t say, spend 24 hours with a boyfriend or anyone. ‘Me Time’ is very important.
- I prefer comfort over fashion. That is not to say I don’t like dressing up. I do, but like, if the shoes are gonna give me blisters or if the outfit is a few sizes too tight, I’m not wearing them.
Well.. there’s actually many more things to describe me, but I’ll leave that out for fear of boring you readers. =p